Executive Coaching Services & Cost
Garfinkle Executive Coaching Services
Your results will depend on your commitment and circumstances. But most Garfinkle Executive Coaching clients report improved performance within six to nine weeks. Coaching relationships often continue for at least twelve months due to the time required for changes to take hold within the client.
The Coaching Services Include
- Coaching Sessions - Three forty or sixty minute scheduled telephone coaching sessions per month.
- On-the-spot Coaching - Immediate, just-in-time support via the telephone Monday through Friday for any time-sensitive professional issues that need to be discussed. The client can call the coach (outside the actual coaching session) for any time-sensitive or urgent issues.
- Email Responses - Unlimited email support Monday-Friday. Response time within 24 hours. Ongoing feedback, advice and perspective throughout the week are provided by this process.
- Updates and progress reports provided to the key stakeholders throughout the coaching relationship.
- Access to all of Garfinkle Executive Coaching development tools, learning resources, articles and content to help with professional and personal development.
- A safe, honest and confidential relationship.
Cost of Services
To learn more about the cost of the executive coaching program, please contact Joel Garfinkle at Joel@GarfinkleExecutiveCoaching.com or call him directly at 510-339-3201.
Who Pays For Coaching Services?
Choose one of these three options when deciding how to pay for your investment in an executive coaching partnership.
- Company Sponsored Executive Coaching
The organization pays for the executive coaching program.
- Partially Company-Sponsored Executive Coaching
The organization pays for a partial amount of the coaching. The client pays the remainder.
- Individual Investment in Executive Coaching
The client pays for the executive coaching.